Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)For expert auto service you can trust, stop by one of our neighborhood stores. Our certified Goodyear technicians will gladly help you make the right choice for you and your vehicle. MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
WHAT OUR TPMS SERVICE IS AND WHEN YOU NEED IT
Places to go? People to see? Both are more enjoyable without a glowing TPMS—short for tire pressure monitoring system—light distracting you along the way.
So, if an illuminated symbol of a tire profile with an exclamation point in the middle appears on your dashboard, indicating that the air inside your tires may be low, or if you think your tire pressure may be low but a light isn’t on, stop by and let one of our certified technicians check it for you.
How do I know I need my TPMS checked?
- Your TPMS light is on and stays on
- Your tire pressure is frequently low
- You recently had your tires serviced, but your TPMS light was not reset
ABOUT OUR TPMS SERVICE
What’s included with our TPMS service?
A tire pressure monitoring system is an electronic device used to monitor the air pressure inside your tires. As part of our TPMS service, our certified technicians will:
- Perform a systems test on all of your sensors to see if they’re in working order.
- Help ensure your tires are the proper pressure.
- Replace or reset any malfunctioning TPMS sensors should you choose.
- Discuss any additional recommended repairs you may wish to make and any costs involved.
Why is it important to have my TPMS checked?
A functional tire pressure monitoring system plays an important role in making sure that your car is working properly and that you and your loved ones get and home from your favorite destination.
Benefits of a TPMS check include helping to:
- Improve vehicle safety and handling
- Decrease premature tread wear
- Maximize fuel economy
- Reduce CO2 emissions
- Reduce braking distance
When should I have my TPMS checked?
If you feel your tire pressure is low, or if your TPMS light comes on and stays on, it means your tire pressure has dropped 25% or more below your manufacturer's prescribed level. We recommend that you visit us at your earliest convenience.
Looking for new tires? We can help.
Simply tell us about your vehicle, and our Tire Finder will help you find the right tire for you.Find tires
STAY IN TOUCH
Sign up to receive emails about our latest offers and specials.