Free Tire Air Pressure CheckCome in to a Goodyear Auto Service location today and we’ll check your tire air pressure on your vehicle free of charge. We will also make sure there are no signs of damage, then return the tire to the correct PSI.
WHAT OUR FREE TIRE AIR PRESSURE CHECK IS AND WHEN YOU NEED IT
With so much to do and see, it can be easy to overlook your tire pressure. Under- or over-inflation, however, can adversely affect handling and gas mileage, not to mention the life of your tires.
If you think you have low tire pressure or even over-inflated tires, let one of our tire technicians make sure you have properly inflated tires so you’re ready for what’s next on your to-do list.
Signs You May Want to Have Your Tire Pressure Checked:
- Your tire makes squealing noises when you turn.
- Your tire looks deflated and more rounded on the sides.
- Your tire pressure monitoring system light is on.
Learn more about your Tire Pressure Monitoring System in our TPMS Service detail.
ABOUT OUR FREE TIRE AIR PRESSURE CHECK
What’s Included with a Free Tire Pressure Check at Goodyear Auto Service?
We’ll check the pressure of all four tires on your vehicle completely free of charge. This includes:
- Checking for under- or over-inflated tires
- Inspecting your tires for signs of pressure-related damage, such as leaks or premature tread wear.
- Returning your tire pressure to a PSI that meets your vehicle manufacturer’s recommendations
Why is it Important to Maintain Proper Tire Air Pressure?
Making sure your tires are inflated properly is important for several reasons. Proper inflation helps:
- Improve safety and handling
- Increase fuel economy
- Decrease tread wear
- Reduce braking distance
- Reduce CO2 emissions
How Often Should I Check Tire Pressure?
We recommend that you come in for a free check if your tire pressure monitoring system light comes on when you start your vehicle, if your tires feel unusually soft, or if you notice a decrease in fuel efficiency.