29-Point InspectionFor expert auto service you can trust, stop by one of our neighborhood stores. Our certified Goodyear technicians will gladly help you make the right choice for you and your vehicle. MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
WHAT OUR 29-POINT INSPECTION IS AND WHY YOU NEED IT
The smoother and more efficiently you keep your vehicle running, the easier it is to enjoy the ride—not to mention all the destinations. Keep it in tip-top shape with a complimentary 29-Point Inspection, performed by one of our knowledgeable, experienced technicians.
Why do I need a free, periodic checkup?
- You’ll learn of any new changes to your vehicle’s condition.
- You’ll be better prepared to stay on top of any maintenance or repairs required to keep your vehicle running smoothly.
- By learning about potential issues early, you have the chance to make fixes before they become costlier repairs.
ABOUT OUR 29-POINT INSPECTION
What’s included with our 29-Point Inspection?
Performed by one of our experienced technicians, the 29-Point Inspection serves as a report card for your car so that you learn of potential repairs that may require immediate attention, as well as ones you may want to plan for in the future.
Free with any service, our 29-point checklist covers the major areas of your car, including (but not limited to):
- Your tires—we check air pressure, tread depth, speed ratings and load capacity to ensure you have the right tire for your vehicle’s manufacturer recommendations.
- Your fluids— we check your oil, as well as other fluids needed for maintenance: transmission, coolant, power steering, washer, and brake fluid.
- Under your hood—we check engine start and crank inspection to determine battery life, as well as your lights, filters, wipers, and more.
- Under your foot—we check your front and rear brakes to look for signs of wear.
Once your inspection is complete, we’ll share any observations or findings we’ve made with you. If any services are recommended, we’ll work with you to determine which should be made immediately, and which are routine in nature and can wait until a later time.
Why are car inspections important?
Periodic vehicle checkups will keep you aware of any necessary repairs, making sure you and your car running smoothly.
How often should I have my car inspected?
We recommend that you have your vehicle checked at every oil change so you are alerted to any changes to your vehicle's condition.
Looking for new tires? We can help.
Simply tell us about your vehicle, and our Tire Finder will help you find the right tire for you.Find tires
STAY IN TOUCH
Sign up to receive emails about our latest offers and specials.