Ventilation Cleaning ServiceHelps clean mold and mildew from your air-conditioning/heating ventilation system MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
Ventilation systems direct the flow of air conditioned or heated air into your car. Although many ventilation systems have a cabin filter, the dirt, pollen, pollutants, and contaminants that come with day-to-day driving, may be captured within the ventilation system.
How do I know if my air ventilation system needs to be cleaned?
- You notice a musty or odd odor coming from your car’s air vents
- You drive in places with higher-than-average levels dust, pollution, or pollen
Ventilation systems direct the flow of air conditioned or heated air into your car. Although many ventilation systems have a cabin filter, the dirt, pollen, pollutants, and contaminants that come with day-to-day driving, may be captured within the ventilation system. Our Heater & AC Odor eliminator service is designed to remove small debris and neutralize micro-organisms to alleviate the smells and odors emanating from your vents.
- Visually inspect the ventilation system (air-conditioning/heating) to determine if it is operating properly
- Perform a service to help clean mold and mildew from the system
- Note: After the service has been performed, you will notice a slight spearmint fragrance. This will dissipate after a few hours leaving the system odorless.
Why is a clean ventilation system important?
A clean ventilation system helps keep smog, allergens, and other pollutants from entering your car’s cabin.
What causes ventilation odor from mold and mildew?
When the air conditioning is on, the rapid cooling of air can cause condensation allowing fungus to form on the plastic and foam inside the ventilation system. The fungus is then blown into the car with the air conditioned or heated air.
How often do I need my ventilation system cleaned?
A musty odor from the heating/air conditioning ventilation system could be an indication of a buildup of fungi/mildew. If you drive in places with higher-than-average levels of dust, pollution, or pollen, you may need the service more frequently.
Looking for new tires? We can help.
Simply tell us about your vehicle, and our Tire Finder will help you find the right tire for you.Find tires
STAY IN TOUCH
Sign up to receive emails about our latest offers and specials.