Belts & Hoses Replacement ServiceYour vehicle relies on multiple belts and hoses to operate correctly. To keep everything running smoothly, Goodyear Auto Service will perform a thorough inspection of all belts and hoses and recommend replacements for worn belts and hoses as needed.
WHEN YOU MAY NEED YOUR BELTS & HOSES INSPECTED OR REPLACED
The more you want to see and do, the more you need all the moving parts of your life to fall into place at just the right time to make it all happen. The same is true under your hood, where multiple components rely on belts and hoses to operate smoothly and precisely. So, if something seems off, bring your vehicle to us for a belt and hose check from one of our technicians.
5 Signs a Vehicle’s Belts or Hoses Need Checked:
- Your engine sounds like it's running rough
- Your vehicle stalls when at a stop
- You hear knocking or pinging sounds when accelerating or after the ignition is turned off
- You notice bulging or inflated hoses
- Your hoses feel hard or inflexible
About Our Belts & Hoses Replacement Service
What’s Included with a Vehicle Belt or Hose Replacement Service at Goodyear Auto Service?
Properly maintained belts and hoses don’t just keep your car (and life) running smoothly. They can also prevent costlier repairs down the line.
Our belt and hose service includes a thorough inspection performed by our technicians and includes:
- A thorough visual inspection of all belts and hoses for signs of wear or damage, including your accessory or serpentine belt
- Replacement of all worn belts and hoses, including a serpentine belt replacement, will be performed as needed
- Adjusting the fit of installed belts, hoses, and related components
Why Replacing Your Belts and Hoses is Important
Replacing vehicle and engine belts and hoses at the first sign of wear helps avoid unexpected breakdowns and the engine damage that overheating can cause. More specifically:
- Leaking or ruptured coolant hoses can result in an overheated engine or a vehicle breakdown
- Power-steering hoses are critical to safe vehicle operation
- A broken or worn-out belt can leave your vehicle inoperable
How Often Should a Vehicle’s Belts and Hoses be Inspected or Replaced?
Belts and hoses help ensure that your vehicle's components work together to operate smoothly and precisely. To avoid problems let us check your belts and hoses at every oil change. Recommendations vary between vehicle manufacturers and models. Motorist Assurance Program guidelines recommend referring to your vehicle owner's manual for replacement and/or service.