Air Conditioning Service & RepairHas your car’s air conditioning stopped blowing cold air? Bring it in to a Goodyear Auto Service location today and let us inspect your vehicle’s compressor and lines for any possible leaks. We’ll also restore your refrigerant levels to help your car interior stay cool. Not Available at this Store
WHAT OUR AIR CONDITIONING SERVICE IS AND WHEN YOU NEED IT
No matter how much you’re looking forward to that next great destination, it’s even better when you get there feeling energized and refreshed. So, if you’re having a hard time maintaining a comfortable temperature in your vehicle, stop by and let our expert technicians check your air conditioning.
How to Know if Your Car Air Conditioning Needs Repaired:
- Your vehicle isn’t as cool as normal
- Your vents blow warm air even when set to cool
- You hear loud noises when your air conditioner is running
- You smell a weird or sour scent when your AC is in use
ABOUT OUR AIR CONDITIONING SERVICES
What’s included with an Air Conditioning Repair at Goodyear Auto Service?
Having your air conditioning system carefully inspected by one of our service technicians can greatly reduce the risk of a premature compressor failure.
Our AC Repair includes:
- Testing your vehicle’s air conditioning system for effectiveness and efficiency
- Inspecting the air conditioning compressor for refrigerant leaks
- Restoring proper system refrigerant and lubrication levels
- Restoring the system’s ability to keep you and your passengers cool
Where Can I Get a Car AC Repair Near Me?
All Goodyear Auto Service locations offer air conditioning repair services for your vehicle any time of the year. To find a service center near you, go to our find a service center page. Find a Service Center
The Importance of Regular Car AC Service
Regular vehicle air conditioning maintenance helps ensure:
- Maximum interior cooling power and comfort, so you can maintain your ideal interior temperature
- Proper system refrigerant and lubrication levels so your system has an easier time of cooling your cabin
- Less chance of a premature compressor failure, so you can save on larger repair services.
How Often Does Car AC Need to be Recharged?
It's a good idea to have your air conditioning system checked annually, as air conditioning systems can lose anywhere from 0.3-0.6 ounces of refrigerant yearly. Of course, if you think your system isn’t working as well as it should, it’s a good idea to bring it in sooner to help avoid a costlier repair down the line.