What is the service?
Why is the service recommended?
- Removal and replacement of engine coolant using state of art equipment
- A vehicle cooling system consists of a number of components working together to circulate a liquid called coolant in order to keep the engine running at the optimal operating temperature
How does our service help?
- Over time the anti-corrosion and lubricating properties in coolant begin to break down
- This break down allows rust, corrosion and mineral deposits to begin forming throughout the cooling system which could result in overheating and cause engine damage
- Extends radiator and cooling system life/efficiency
Avoid extra costs on cooling system/ internal engine component replacement
Change coolant annually on most vehicles
Estimated service time