What is the service?
Why is the service recommended?
- Goodyear performs a complete repair by using a tire repair plug and patch combination*
- Remove tire from rim, inspect and repair tire?s tread area after a puncture or cut has occurred
- Rebalance tire and rim assembly
- Reset/activate tire pressure monitoring system (if applicable)
How does our service help?
- During the course of normal driving, tires often come in contact with things such as glass or nails, which may cause punctures to occur*
- A tire low on air or flat (no air) can severely affect vehicle handling characteristics and braking ability and tire service life
- Aids in proper tread wear
- Cost of flat repair credited towards next tire purchase
A properly repaired tire can extend its useful life
Not all damaged tires can be repaired
Goodyear recommends inspecting and checking tire air pressure at least monthly
Estimated service time