What is the service?
Why is the service recommended?
- The use of computerized diagnostic equipment to evaluate performance of vital electronic engine components such as oxygen sensors or electronic control module
- Replacement of faulty components as necessary
How does our service help?
- Normal vehicle usage will cause various parts to lose their efficiency because of underhood temperature and/or vibration
- In some instances, a dashboard light will illuminate indicating a potential engine system issue
- Helps achieve maximum fuel efficiency and vehicle performance
Fixing a car out of tune can improve gas mileage by an average of 4% or 16¢ per gallon of gas.
This automotive service comes with a service warranty. See warranty details
Typical spark plug replacement ranges between 30,000 -100,000 miles
Estimated service time