What is the service?
Why is the service recommended?
- Measurement of wheel angles to ensure that they are perpendicular to the ground and parallel to each other.
How does our service help?
- Normal wear from road conditions can alter the alignment settings from vehicle manufacturer's specifications
- A vehicle out of alignment increases the rate of tire wear, reduces fuel economy, and can affect handling
- Aids in proper tire tread wear
- Minimizes vehicle pull or wander
Save $100s of dollars on replacing tires from premature tire wear
Ask a sales associate about our free alignment check. If alignment adjustments are needed and performed additional charges will apply.
Most vehicle manufacturers recommend checking wheel alignment at least once a year
Estimated service time