What is the service?
Why is the service recommended?
- Measurement and correction of wheel angles so that wheels are perpendicular to the ground and parallel to each other
How does our service help?
- Normal wear from road conditions can alter the alignment settings from the vehicle manufacturer's specifications
- A vehicle out of alignment increases the rate of tire wear, reduces fuel economy, and can affect handling
- Aids in proper tire tread wear
- Minimizes vehicle pull or wander
Save $100s of dollars on replacing tires from premature tire wear
Ask a sale associate about our free Alignment Check
Most vehicle manufacturers recommend checking wheel alignment at least once a year
Estimated service time