What is the service?
Why is the service recommended?
- Replacement of worn brake pads and/or brake shoes
- Resurfacing of brake rotors or drums
- Replacement of brake fluid as needed
How does our service help?
- Brake pads, shoes, drums and rotors are made of materials that wear down from heat and friction, even under normal driving conditions
- Many vehicles are equipped with a dashboard indicator light or an audible indicator (squealing sound) when brake pads are in need of replacement
- Assists vehicle to come to a complete stop when the brake pedal is depressed
Periodic brake pad replacement may save you money by preventing a "metal on metal" condition which accelerates the need to replace expensive rotors or drums
Have your brake system checked at least once a year
Estimated service time
45 minutes-3 hours.