What is the service?
Why is the service recommended?
- Replacement of worn belts and hoses
- Ensure proper fit and adjustment of installed components
How does our service help?
- Belt(s): A broken or worn out belt can leave a vehicle inoperable
- Coolant hoses: Leaking or ruptured hose(s) can result in an overheated engine or a vehicle breakdown
- Avoid unexpected breakdowns
- Avoid serious engine damage caused by overheating
Help avoid tow truck fees and/or engine repairs by periodically replacing belts and hoses
This automotive service comes with a service warranty. See warranty details
Check condition of hoses at every oil change. Replace belts every 30,000-60,000 miles
Estimated service time